Friday 16 September 2016

India Part 2: Rishikesh

Rishikesh
Rishikesh it is known as the world capital of yoga . This rural town is very different from the other cities I visited . Here I found my serenity, away from prying eyes and loud noises . The Ganges has a quiet power , as well as baba walking sensa be heard , it seems that do not support your feet on the ground . I arrived here a week before starting yoga school because I felt that I would have liked very much and I was not wrong . I'm sure to return. In this city I felt very much a human being .



Parmath Niketan Ashram.
Down here on the Ganga river everyday at 5pm is celebrated the Aarti.
Swarg Ashram
Amazing tree
Patna Waterfall
In front of these spectacular waterfalls there is a small tent where noodles are cooked without electricity but with fire and wood and I can assure you that they have an absolutely delicious flavor!
Ganga, the mother of humanity
Swami Sivananda Ashram
Omar Cafe, one of my favorite in Rishikesh
On my way to take a drop in yoga class at Yoga Sala school
Sometimes it's possible see this bridge empty!